Mystery DunGen is a map generator meant to imitate the dungeons in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series! The tool is in early development at the moment, so maps aren't entirely accurate and may not work as expected. You can use it for tabletop, roleplay, your own games, or just to have fun running around in weird maps.
- Arrow keys/WASD to move around the map (to get a full view before you save a map)
- Walk into stairs to generate a new map!
- Bottom menu:
- New - generates a new map
- Tileset Selector - allows you to change the tileset (including minimap and blank map options)
- R/B means the tileset is from Red and Blue Rescue Team.
- T/D means the tileset is from Explorers of Time and Darkness.
- EoS means the tileset is from Explorers of Sky.
- Save Map - saves the full map as a .png (may need to be cropped)
- Redo hallway generation for better accuracy
- Generation options (number of rooms, size of dungeon, alternate layouts, etc.)
- Additional tilesets
- Water generation
- Item generation